Saturday 3 September 2011

I'm Giving Away Coles and Woolworths dockets!

Here's something that costs nothing, but will benefit our schools. I'm mailing my dockets to our local Special School, which will assist them in buying equipment and learning aids for their students. How easy is that?
This week I passed on some goods to the givit.org virtual warehouse, and found homes for some new items I'm not using.
One of the ongoing benefits of concentrating on giving is that I talk about it to others. Sometimes we pass on a collection of items, so we are all doing more. It's a good feeling. I do believe "what goes around comes around", but that's not my reason for this website. We live in Australia, a beautiful country and land of opportunity. We are indeed lucky. It's time to assist others to believe that they are lucky too.

No comments:

Post a Comment