Monday 25 July 2011

It's Time to Make Time to Give

Wow, I found my last assignment pretty challenging! Remembering to look for things I could compliment people on was much harder than I thought it would be. It seems that I take all the positives for granted, and only notice the things that I disagree with, or that are annoying. That's a revelation. I'll continue looking, and try to catch people out in an act of kindness, or when they do well. Then, I'll remember to say something good about it.
I've been thinking about helping others in general. Time to do so has always been an issue for me. So this week I'm going to learn how to make time. Organise myself to achieve more in less time. Start small, put aside a few things someone else may want or need. Sort out some CD's and DVD's we no longer use. Give them away. Start with baby steps. Which will hopefully grow into a habit of using my time in a more productive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment